Stock Duplicator for small shops

Actual plans would be great ! I have always wanted to make one of these duplicators.

Bill, I never drew up the blue prints for this project, but have my sketches drawn after I made the duplicator. I work from the brain and then make a drawing after it is working the way I vision ideas to work. I can see a few pictures of an object I then make it my way.
Hope this helps for you guys to understand better gunsmithing by thinking how a gun operates. If you can vision the parts broken it will help for quicker repairs and more money to spend on tools.

Les

Les, I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately there are usually a few hidden things that don't show in photos. And sometimes those things can keep something from working properly and take quite some time to figure out.
But I will say you did a great job on your duplicator and the stocks as well.

I would also like to get the plans for a duplicator, before joining and after 23 years, retiring, from the Army with 100% disability (much of it PTSD related). I would like to create something nice on my Trap/Skeet gun, now before you laugh, at the time it was cost effective. It is a Remington SPR 310 12ga O/U, basically a Baikal - Russian made and imported by Remington, the guys I shoot with shoot between $1200 - $3000 guns, one guy shoots a Remington 870 and another shoots a 410 - 6 shot pistol, looks like a chrome Peacemaker on steroids.
Anyway, I would like to make myself a new stock set out of some exotic wood. My Baikal is called Walnut because the foregrip is actually Walnut, while the stock is a soft, does not help that I want to add a Comb and LOP adjustment. The guys I shoot with, along with the others at the gun club, keep telling me I will have more into the gun furniture, than I have in the complete weapon. But, at least then I can make stocks for others and maybe make some change.
This is a Rimfire Benchrest (.22) rifle that I inlaid and contoured. He gave it to me so that I would shoot Rimfire Benchrest Competitions with him, My competitions are AR (America's Rifle) Challenge and F-Class Prone. The Dragon was supposed to be a Fantasy Hidden Storage Box for the daughter of a friend of my Wife's (from my Wife), but it did not look good enough. So, the eye is an old Dining Glass that got broke and we saved, the teeth are Opossum bone cut and shaped.
So, if anyone has the Gun Stock duplicator plans, or knows where an old retired disabled 23 year Enlisted Army can get them cheaps as possible, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3180.JPG
    IMG_3180.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3181.JPG
    IMG_3181.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3182.JPG
    IMG_3182.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3183.JPG