So I am Looking at this Table.... And it's NOT

USMCDOC

Registered
Registered
made of wood..!!!!

I am going to presume that these were decent rotary tables.. would you say that 150 is worth it.. ?

i know that it needs to be taken apart and cleaned up..

Oh.. edit.. It is a 6 inch.

20170615_212934.jpg

Kamakura is high end stuff. However, that one is a horizontal only table. If you're sure you won't need to use it vertically then $150.00 is a good price.

Made in Japan. Sounds like a deal to me.

Will it sit with the drive mechanism over the table? On some, you have to hang the drive off the table.

For the while, i will not need to go vertical with the rotary table..
Kamakura is high end stuff. However, that one is a horizontal only table. If you're sure you won't need to use it vertically then $150.00 is a good price.

Anything Kamakura is well made and usually expensive. Looks like it will clean up nice and would be a good deal if it was cared for and maintained. Good luck.

Great value.
Depending on the size work you do you may get frustrated with the 6inch limitation.
However, remember that you might be able to add a fixture plate. But, that will also have limits.

Daryl
MN

The stuff that i am looking at doing should work well with the 6".. i will consider an 8" later, one that goes both ways..

20170616_210451.jpg 20170616_213805.jpg 20170616_213901.jpg 20170616_214740.jpg

Well, compared to the first pic, i have to say that it is looking a tad better! I need to go to O'Reilly's tomorrow and pick up some Evapo-rust.

Back