Snow Blower ???

Build thread coming up?
I would watch with interest but I still like my blower better it has a cab and heat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Had to use my 45 year old Ariens with 8HP Tecumseh snow king engine, twice this weekend.

David

What's a snow blower? :laughing:

Is that something like a riding lawn mower?

Had to use my 45 year old Ariens with 8HP Tecumseh snow king engine, twice this weekend.

David

Your blower is just getting broke-in. :)
Seriously, in today's throw it away society it's nice to hear when someone takes care of their equipment and keeps it running. Last summer I was changing the oil, air filter and greasing all the zerks on my little riding/garden mower. My neighbor came over and asks why, I told him so that I can get a second 20 years from the machine and not replace it every 18-24 months like he has to do with his power equipment.

If you don't know what a snow blower is, count your blessings. I have a Chevy 6.2L Diesel in the garage. My son is chomping at the bit, LOL. My snow blower is on its 28th season. Yardman 13 HP with a 33 inch cut. It has yet to let me down. In the 28 years I have owned it we have self maintained it. So far it has cost us $1125 , that's only $40 per year.

"Billy G"

Back in the late fifties, our high school had a full sized hockey rink. To use it we had to shovel it first.
No snowblowers or tractors or Zamboni. Just a bunch of enthusiastic hockey players with shovels and ploys. Sometimes the snow was more than halfway up the boards. Couldn't only clear part of it or we would loose the only puck we had in the snow.
Nobody checking their phone every 5 minutes. Lots of rosy cheeks and girls watching.

Back