Show Off You Ars

Hey Ron how do you like the FTS magnifier? I've got a hws on my AR-10 carbine and for all intents its CQB setup. Never cared if it was super "accurate" but I'm friggin blind and thought about maybe adding the magnification to help at the range. Right now at 50 yds with the hws I may as well use the back up sights!

I truly love the FTS magnifier. My eyes aren't what they used to be either but the magnifier helps make up for it. The bonus is that you can swing it out of the way, for what ever reason, and still use the back up site.

It's well worth the money in my book.

-Ron

d1b94cc9eb58acddfbece3017ee2e18d.jpg
Here is mine stag 24" stainless hbar upper, lmt lower, China freefloat handgaurd magpull grip, Magpul stock, magpul bad lever Bushnell elite tactical series fixed 10x mildot scope with burris p.e.p.r mount. Still need to do a trigger and id like to add a compensator but she shoots wonderfully at 1/2 moa.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
image.jpeg I have other more accessorized AR15's but I still love the classics. Colt A2 upper with 20in 1/7 twist SPR profile barrel on an 80% lower full of Rock River Arms parts. Unbelievably smooth to shoot.

Last edited:
I would like to show my build, but the parts I want are hard to find right now. I only have the receiver done for now. I have been looking at west PA gun shops and shows and might have to go to near ohio soon for some Pistol powder as it is not easy to get here. A store near Columbina, Ohio said he has some and is on PA side so a road trip might be in order. I know a guy in Ohio (K-Products) and will have to give him a call if near where I am going. I would like to see the products before I buy to make sure it is what I want.
Paul

I would like to show my build, but the parts I want are hard to find right now. I only have the receiver done for now. I have been looking at west PA gun shops and shows and might have to go to near ohio soon for some Pistol powder as it is not easy to get here. A store near Columbina, Ohio said he has some and is on PA side so a road trip might be in order. I know a guy in Ohio (K-Products) and will have to give him a call if near where I am going. I would like to see the products before I buy to make sure it is what I want.
Paul

Builds in progress count. Or start a build thread and post the link here. Then when you get it complete, post it here. (Notice I didn't say :finished? ARs are never really "finished".)

Bob,
If you know of any gun shops near you let me know and I most likely be going there soon. Everybody here is out of everything. I have a receiver on order since Nov. and have not got it yet, but found another so I put the parts in and got it working and just need the upper and buffer assy. to be done. I did stop at both Shaw Barrel places and they had some AR stuff but high price. I had to go to the Presto place because my barrel nut broke after 20 some years and had to get one so the barrel would stop flopping around (haha). I do need Pistol Powder as the ones I am using is slow burn and flames come out like a flame thrower. I would like to go and see k-products store if near by as we did the NRA Instructor Course for Reloading together. He has a gun shop in the 330 area and just not sure where unless I call him.
Paul

ps: My wife likes the Dutch Haus place for food and lets me go to Rogers Market if I take her there.

ar15 start.JPG Rick,
This is my start to a FIRST AR15 5.56/223. I do have a bolt action 223 that I have been using for over 20 years so ammo will work with both.
Paul

Back