Shop Lights

I have several different kinds of 4’ led lights and like all of them. The ones I think are best are the Honeywell brand I got from Sam’s club. They are linkable and haven’t given me any problems yet and I’ve had them for about 2 years. I have 5 of those in a 1 car garage and it’s plenty bright in there. The other ones I have are the old style with the ballast removed and two led bulbs in the fixture. I got all of those from a friend so don’t know much about them. All in all led lights are great. The one thing I have noticed is that the shadows seem darker. I think that’s due to the light being whiter. No matter what you choose to install I’m sure you’ll be happy. I looked at prices online a few weeks ago for a friend and it seems like waiting for a sale is pointless considering the prices I found on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the triple whammy. HF LED lamps, sewing machine lights and a light ring on the quill. I put 1 HF fixture on the wall to fill in shadows from my big head and the quill. It's a whole new experience to be able to actually see what is going on when machining. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Second that. Thanks for the suggestions.
I ended up getting 3000 lumen 4000k integrated LED's 4' long. Pretty limited to what I could find around here. Put nine up total. Very nice light. I would say not to bright at all.

Back