Shop lighting

Brian H

Registered
Registered
Today I replaced my old fluorescent lighting with spider LED lights from TEMU the result is incredible the movable arms allow
you to direct the light in any direction . the attached photos cannot do them credit because the camera stops down in the bright light.
the fitting is a simple large Edison screw so if a replacement is required in the future its an easy job.
well pleased with the result Brian. H.DSC_0396.JPG

They are incredible but save the recipe there is a chance you will need it. I may get another one soon or a strip light.

they are fantastic and certainly make it easier on my 83 year old eyes when trying to work on my radial engine,
if i have to replace them its well worth the money. and i know the delivery from TEMU is quick . This is not the normal case
in Sicily. B

they are fantastic and certainly make it easier on my 83 year old eyes when trying to work on my radial engine,
if i have to replace them its well worth the money. and i know the delivery from TEMU is quick . This is not the normal case
in Sicily. B
Do you have the product name or a model number, something I can search with on Temu? I might take a look a these myself. One side of my workshop needs extra lighting and I've been pondering a few possibilities but these look perfect.

Hi I put my answer under a new thread OOps so try try this DM28597 at TEMU
I know your area well my grand mother lived in Haywards Heath and i spent many years hang gliding on Devils dyke.
And later microlighting at Badgers wood
way back in 1980
Brian

I put a pair of similar ones in a large utility room with suspended reflector fixtures. Bare bulbs with reflectors did OK, but the spider LED's seem ten times brighter!

I put them in my shop 3 years ago and have had absolutely no problems. I love the brightness and in the amount of trouble free time I've had them in, I would have had to replace at least 15 48" failed florescent tubes. I will never go back to them.

I put the 150 watt UFO style LED lights in my 28 x 60 shop to replace 12 or so old fluorescent. Amazing lighting, and cheap. I left the old 75 lb fluorescents up in the ceiling because I can't figure a safe way to get them down . I bet the ballasts are still pulling a lot of power barely working.

Back