Sherline Company And Parts

I just got the threading attachment from Sherline direct and had no issue. my wife ordered it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like I said I have some of the worst luck, so it my just be my bad luck. To tell you how bad it is my wife and I both bought tickets for a raffle they sold three tickets, and the other person won.

Cracked me up - that is bad!

Premodern, Sherline makes good stuff. They have always made it right when a mistake is made so Ken's experience shouldn't discourage you. The way I see it, this is hopefully just growing pains from a transition in leadership and it will get ironed out at some point. I have every confidence in Sherline tools, at least from a build quality standpoint, and I've used the heck out of my stuff.

I bought a Sherline 4" rotary table, some chucks & other related do-dads from them last Oct?-2015. My first purchase from them. Specifically I wanted a small RT for finicky model work. I made a baseplate for it & hold the RT in my 6" mill vise. Anyway I couldn't be more impressed with it & value. Its well designed, accurate & several Sherline components plug & play. They have a unique center button so you can screw on 3-jaw & 4-jaw chucks if desired. The chucks are also nice little watchmaker jewels & reasonably priced. Compared to a same sized RT offshore P.O.S. I saw for about the same money, there is no comparison. I live in Canada which is always a crap shoot getting parts shipped & avoiding the UPS dinger minefield. Sherline's staff took my order efficiently, answered spec questions up front & shipping went 100% smooth. I have no stock in the company, just a happy customer. I've also seen some incredible model engineering done 100% on Sherlines. I hope the negative experience was isolated. It would be a shame if another good USA brand was undermined.

I have placed several orders with them in the last two months and have had no issues. I've been purchasing mostly lathe accessories, but also picked up a rotary table in December. I'm quite impressed with the quality of the products received.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I have placed orders with Sherline in the last several months, with no problems.

Back