Seeking PA, OH, WV or??? modelers for the 2013 Portersville show

I hope you guys will like the bigger table. Folks needing help with unloading and setting up should be able to find me down with the big 20th Century.
SUNP0002.JPG
Also, those exhibitors coming from the north are advised to avoid I-79 Southbound at US422. Due to bridge construction, long back-ups of 1/2 hour or more have been experienced in recent weeks. Alternate routes include US19, 18, and 8

Today the electrician got the new (to us) 3HP screw compressor hooked up and running. It's slick, quiet, and capable of supplying a LOT of air He's supposed to bring us a new regulator as well - since the old one decided it quit.. At the moment everything is line pressure, so please be aware and careful.
Also, there is a clipboard for you to sign in and a green tablet to make signs with. We have exhibitor plaques for you, and gate passes for those coming multiple days.
thanks!

Quick report: we got LOT of positive reviews on how the building is shaping up (plus the usual grumpy morons...). In addition to the air table we had a multi-scale model train display, a display case full of steam toys, and part of my 1/24 ongoing (aka not finished) oil field model project - in the form a board-on-board South Penn Oil pump house. Plus improvements to the dairy line, old photos, etc. etc.
Only two exhibitors (Jeff L and Tom Jones) showed up on Saturday, but with the few models brought by our club members, they managed to make the table look pretty full. We're still looking for more folks to come, especially on the other show days, too.
I was crazy busy Saturday, and only have under con(de?)struction photos. If I can find someone else's Saturday pix I'll post them.

Back