searched, and found Reilang

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Which one, plastic, aluminum can. Ebay seems to have a wide price range, not sure why. Anyone have luck from Ebay? Thank you.

I own two of the biggest ones, I think they're the R003-251. Bought them from Jens on ebay. Best damned oilers I've seen.

Looks like some sellers include shipping in the price and others charge extra for shipping. Looks like shipping charges are all over the chart also. I've never used these oilers but for the price I will get the metal over the plastic. I was looking at the one Mike mentioned but I think I'll go with the one size smaller, 300 ml. I need a good oil can also, thanks.
Seems like I spend money every time I log on this site.

Last edited:
Seems like I spend money every time I log on this site.

Money well spent guys. These are the finest oilers made, in my opinion. They work right side up, upside down, tilted on their sides. They don't leak and they work every time. Gently round the tip so they work with your ball oilers. Very highly recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z2V
Going back to look again. Thank you.

I have a request for combined shipping on 2 252s. We'll see.

Does anyone have issues with a "burp" of oil with their Reilang oilers, and if so, how do I avoid it? It seems the first pump sticks a little, then gives way squirting way farther than I want to dispense. Follow-on squirts are great and at lower pressure.

Does anyone have issues with a "burp" of oil with their Reilang oilers, and if so, how do I avoid it? It seems the first pump sticks a little, then gives way squirting way farther than I want to dispense. Follow-on squirts are great and at lower pressure.

I notice that, too, but mostly if I don't use the oiler for a long time. I think the oil thickens at the tip and has to be pooped out, then you get normal flow.

Back