Scraping in a straight edge

I started the Oklahoma class yesterday and the rookies are having problems with eye hand coordination with the BIAX too. I told one guy when you learned to ride a bike, did you tip over a few times at first? He said yes.....scraping is like riding a bike :) Practice makes perfect. The last SE picture looks 1000% better then the first few. :) I'm proud of you!! Rich

I started the Oklahoma class yesterday and the rookies are having problems with eye hand coordination with the BIAX too. I told one guy when you learned to ride a bike, did you tip over a few times at first? He said yes.....scraping is like riding a bike :) Practice makes perfect. The last SE picture looks 1000% better then the first few. :) I'm proud of you!! Rich
Thanks for the kind words Richard. I've struggled with some sort of sinus virus (cold) the last few days so I haven't make any progress since the last picture. I'm on the rebound so I'll get back to it in a few days, just a few (million) other household/farm chores to catch up on. We need to repour the concrete sidewalk to the front door as we just tore that up before I got sick.
Tell your students that I envy them the chance for hands on instruction, but some things just take practice :)

Back