Scored again

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
This time a B&S 540 18 inch precision square for $15.00.

"Billy G"

Darn it Bill. I gotta move up there where all the good pickens are. Down here they aint none. I struggle to find anything tool wise and most of that is so over priced that it is ridiculous, I was following a possibility on craigs list the other day and by the time I could call the fellow he had already sold it for more than the ad asked for. I thought that sounded a little fishy so I dropped out of the race on that one. Momma had softened on getting a new shed so I might finally get my shop cleaned, separated and able to run my plasma table again soon. That would be a super score for me. Hafta see how that goes you lucky dog...

Bob

Man, that thing is BIG. Good find, Bill.

I saw the picture and thougt it was sitting on a bridgeport sized machne, then read the discription :)

handy big square.

Stuart

I saw the picture and thougt it was sitting on a bridgeport sized machne, then read the discription :)

handy big square.

Stuart

I failed to notice the square for the mill! I might actually give up body parts for such a machine! LOL

I've got the 12" version of that square. Very handy. I had mine calibrated (verified) right after I got it. I don't remember just what it measured, but it was within just a few tenths if I remember right. It has never failed me. Feels good and solid in the hands, so I'm sure that one does!

Great Grab, Bill!

That's my Clausing 8520. Best mill I have ever owned.

"Billy G"

That's my Clausing 8520. Best mill I have ever owned.

"Billy G"

And the one I have wanted for most of a decade. That would be all the more machine I would ever have need for myself. Rarely seen, but when you do they are always sure to be expensive.

Back