Round to it

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
This is just a few Round to its I have done over the last 2 days. In the video I said Clausing mill I meant lathe. What happens when I get tired. The brass nuts are for quick removal. Next item of business is some quickie machinist Jack screws. I will be boring the casting for the Apron, and I want it to be rock solid when I do the alignment and re bore the hole for a bushing. The Tee handle Allen wrenches I have had for at least 15 years and always just in a pile. I think I will just add to this post as I get Round to it.

Attachments

• IMG_1745.JPG
    IMG_1745.JPG
    277.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1746.JPG
    IMG_1746.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 12
This is just a few Round to its I have done over the last 2 days. In the video I said Clausing mill I meant lathe. What happens when I get tired. The brass nuts are for quick removal. Next item of business is some quickie machinist Jack screws. I will be boring the casting for the Apron, and I want it to be rock solid when I do the alignment and re bore the hole for a bushing. The Tee handle Allen wrenches I have had for at least 15 years and always just in a pile. I think I will just add to this post as I get Round to it.

I like Evaporust, I have a 5 gallon bucket with a screw on lid I keep 3 gallons in, I drop stuff in it and leave it over night and it looks like new when I pull it out. I also have a small bottle of the stuff which I use for small parts, I will drop the small part in a ziplock bag, pour eveporust into the bag with it then zip it up 90% of the way and carefully squeeze the air out; then drop it into my ultrasonic cleaner with the heat turned on....

Back