Rotary table vendor question

Cme is actual local to me. I've wondered how the products are. What have you bought from them and what is your opinion of it? Thank you

The things I purchased from them were typical China quality. Here are the things I've purchased from them (that I remember, maybe more?):

Adjustable angle block. This is the only picture I have on hand of it. No complaints, was a great price.
20140905_174914.jpg

3" toolmaker's vise aka screwless vise (although it does use a screw :))). Again no complaints, fit & finish is nice but I have not checked it's accuracy. Doesn't matter for what I use it for.
Img_9967.jpg

6.3" 6-jaw chuck for use on my rotab. It had some issues but I was not surprised as I knew I was buying a cheap chuck. More on that here, posts 13 & 18.
Img_0832.jpg

I'm happy with what I got from them for the price & I would buy them again, even the chuck (price was $185 when I purchased it though, it's $259 now so maybe not at that price).

20140905_174914.jpg

Img_9967.jpg

Img_0832.jpg

Last edited:
Cme is actual local to me. I've wondered how the products are. What have you bought from them and what is your opinion of it? Thank you

CME(ebay sales as nouniucme) is the vendor for the rt pictured in my first post above. The other pics and specs are from utoole, I do not think CME has anything to do with utoole other than maybe source from the same factory but no business association as far as I know.

Brian

CME(ebay sales as nouniucme) is the vendor for the rt pictured in my first post above. The other pics and specs are from utoole, I do not think CME has anything to do with utoole other than maybe source from the same factory but no business association as far as I know.

Brian

Yes utoole is not affiliated with CME Tools, I don't see where anyone implied that.

Utoole is SDMEC USA. As far as I'm aware, they are Sound Metals & Machinery of China.

I emailed them this afternoon, looks like the price difference has been corrected, no longer $379 on the ebay store, now $179 and $170 at the utoole site, must have been a typo. Still like to hear from someone that has one

Brian

Back