Rotary Table Score

Thoro

Active User
Registered
Picked this up at a yard sale for $150. Barely used, just dirty and a little rusty from sitting around I think. 10" rotary indexing table with tailstock, 4 jaw Chuck and indexing plates.

So I was thinking it would probably be a little big for my rf45 clone and was going to sell it to finance a smaller rotab, but a friend of mine is trying to talk me into keeping it for use now and future larger mill upgrades.

What do you guys think?

uploadfromtaptalk1430409461867.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430409485708.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430409503756.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1430409431624.jpg

good deal! definitely keep it, it looks like my phase2 and they have a very flat profile, should fit under a rf45, and would be perfect for a larger mill... youre getting a larger mill right?:encourage:

OK! You definitely suck. I just ordered pretty much the same table (phase 11) with a three jaw and adapter plat on the Enco 25% sale. No tail stock, no divider setup, $522 shipped. Great score, hope it works out well for you. I've been wanting one ever since I got the mill, should open up a lot of new territory for me. Cheers, Mike

GREAT score! I'm absolutely amazed that this kind of item would show up at a yard sale!!!! I like where I live ... but sometimes wish I could spend a year or so back East, just to see what I could find.

good deal! definitely keep it, it looks like my phase2 and they have a very flat profile, should fit under a rf45, and would be perfect for a larger mill... youre getting a larger mill right?:encourage:

Eventually I want to get a knee mill.....Problem is space. The RF45 is a nice machine for what it is, but I think it's just a dog of a machine, the one I have that is.....but I won't complain, considering I spent $100 on it.

OK! You definitely suck. I just ordered pretty much the same table (phase 11) with a three jaw and adapter plat on the Enco 25% sale. No tail stock, no divider setup, $522 shipped. Great score, hope it works out well for you. I've been wanting one ever since I got the mill, should open up a lot of new territory for me. Cheers, Mike

That was where I was at too. I wanted one ever since I got my mill....but I wa always trying to find an 8" Been lookin and looking, and now in the last 3 months I've practically been tripping over larger rotary tables.

GREAT score! I'm absolutely amazed that this kind of item would show up at a yard sale!!!! I like where I live ... but sometimes wish I could spend a year or so back East, just to see what I could find.

Yeah, it's funny, anymore I don't even think twice if I see items like this in unusual places. The guy I bought it from was very cool and he gave me a great deal. I showed up early and uninvited to his yard sale and helped him set up (a little tactic I use to get better deals)

Wow! Congrats on that find. I just spent $300 on a 6" & it isn't very well made. No deals around here to be had.

Nice! I wana go yard salein' in your neck of the woods - all I see here is clothes and yard junk.

John

I quit yard yard selling because it is ether junk or they want more then I can buy it new & have it delivered.

I think your selling it on Craigslist now. Saw it listed for$600 or best offer , that's one way to make money.

Back