• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • NOTICE: There are two new video channel areas set up, one for staff, and one for subscribing members. You need to create a folder. Then add your media to that folder. Once added, you can cut and paste the code at the bottom right to embed the media into a post on the forum.

It works very similarly to YouTube, except videos are stored on our server. Click Here For The Video Channels

[4]

Replacement Lathe

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Cal Haines

They must have change things then. If you have a gmail account, you can put the pictures on your Google Drive.

milomilo

Auction Addict
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Turns out I am not getting the Monarch. I talked to the earlier owner and he said the lathe needs the ways rebuilt. Says that when turning the part will increase .003 - .004 about 8" from the chuck then go back to zero at 18". Not something I want to get into. Thanks to all who have contributed to my questions.

milomilo

Auction Addict
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Chris,

Is you neighbor still interesting in selling the lathe, perhaps to someone else here?
I'm sure he would. If it wasn't for the ways being worn I would have got it even though it would be next spring before it was ready to run. I will monitor this thread and if someone is interested I will get them in touch with the seller, or they can PM me.

Last edited:
[6]
[5] [7]