Repair shop/mechanic

twraska

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I'm located in Wallis, TX about 50 miles west of Houston. We repair machinery, heavy equipment and farm equipment. Mostly grease & wrenches with some arcs & sparks thrown in. Our hobby is antique tractors.
Tim

Welcome to the group. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself and a little about your shop too. There are a few tractor guys on this site who will be more than thrilled to have a new member that shares that interest too. Keep coming back and visiting often!!!

Bob

Shop is pretty complete, still wanting a lift, better (big) press and a paint booth. Have pretty much everything else we need for tractors and heavy equipment. On the machine tool side we have a Lodge & Shipley Model X 25" lathe, Bridgeport mill, Rush drill sharpener, Sioux valve & seat grinder, and a OLD box frame drill. Still needing a bunch of tooling and a radial arm drill.

My tractor restoration experience is primarily been helping oversee FFA projects. I've had a hand in at least 25 projects, several have placed in the Chevron DELO National Tractor Restoration Contest. Highlight was my son winning in '05 and my daughter placing top 3 in '08. Done a lot of different colors but most were green 2 cylinders and a couple of new generation models thrown in.

Back