Renegade Prints (build Has Begun)

I'm in no rush Bill. This is uncharted territory for me. All has to be perfect before starting. Machining itself will only be about one month if this part is done correctly. I'm trying to head off problems before they happen. I will be in contact the end of next week. It's a busy week for me because of the Marine Corps Birthday (Tuesday) and Veterans Day (Wednesday).

"Billy G"

No problem.....we can even do one page at a time as you build it. That way any last minute changes can be done before we finalize.

I'm in no rush Bill. This is uncharted territory for me. All has to be perfect before starting. Machining itself will only be about one month if this part is done correctly. I'm trying to head off problems before they happen. I will be in contact the end of next week. It's a busy week for me because of the Marine Corps Birthday (Tuesday) and Veterans Day (Wednesday).

"Billy G"

And a early 'Happy Birthday Marine'. :)

(says one jarhead to another...)

We will be 240 years old this year. Semper Fi Bill

"Billy G"

Bill G,
Just need to add material and thickness to following pdf.

Attachments

• BASE(1).pdf
    37.3 KB · Views: 31
You have it spot on Bill, Thank-you. There will be a Materials List with everything needed.

OK.....anytime you need the others done just let me know.

Love the dimension format. The way some people do it nowadays makes it difficult for an old school guy to follow. Not these. :)

We are rapidly closing in on a start date. This one is the scope and mount. You don't need to do this one Bill, it is for my personal info only.

That was a bust, it's too high, won't work.

"Billy G"

102_1030 (800 x 531).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back