Refurbishing A 1954 South Bend 13" Lathe By Ryan Battelle

How can I get permission to print and spiral bind the file?

How can I get permission to print and spiral bind the file?

Is this a software issue or are you concerned about copy write laws?

Do you have Adobe loaded on your machine?

or

The document itself states in the first paragraph that you are free to help yourself in terms of copy write laws.

Last edited:
I tried to get it printed and spiral bound at Kinkos, they refused since I am not the author, and they requested a form to be filled out by him. Kinkos' position they are making profit by printing it, therefore they needed the form.

I did not read the first page of the document, just thumbed through the sections of interest to me. Thank you for pointing that out.

Last edited:
I tried to get it printed and spiral bound at Kinkos, they refused since I am not the author, and they requested a form to be filled out by him. Kinkos' position they are making profit by printing it, therefore they needed the form.

I did not read the first page of the document, just thumbed through the sections of interest to me. Thank you for pointing that out.

I don't think that is in the spirit of copy write laws. This is a bit of a stretch, but then, I am not a lawyer.

I don't think that is in the spirit of copy write laws. This is a bit of a stretch, but then, I am not a lawyer.

I took the SD card to UPS store they printed it, no drama, then took the printed copy back to Kinkos and they spiral bound it. The store manager at Kinkos made a point on my first trip that they will bind it if I were to print it myself and that they did and a good job at it.

Can't argue with people behind the counter, they just regurgitate what they were trained with no deviation.

The document is informative, found stuff about SBL 13 that will be helpful when I decide to take mine apart next year.

Back