Reemers

dlane

Active User
Registered
Dose anyone use reemers anymore ?. I have a bunch all different sizes that came with other items I've bought
(Still have to inventory them) . I plan on keeping a couple each of popular sizes and get rid of or make something out of the rest . Any ideas of what to do with them ?. Prob about 50 lbs of them, I would donate them to the site if someone wants to distribute them .
Derrick

Mike I go thru Tracy about once a month , after I pick the ones I want to keep I could drop the rest to you next time I'm up that way if you like. Prob second week in June. Pm if you like.
Thanks
Derrick

Where are you located? I would love to get! Just learned about using reamers to make precision holes. Nice. Pm me and maybe we can set something up. Jeff.

Dose anyone use reemers anymore ?. I have a bunch all different sizes that came with other items I've bought
(Still have to inventory them) . I plan on keeping a couple each of popular sizes and get rid of or make something out of the rest . Any ideas of what to do with them ?. Prob about 50 lbs of them, I would donate them to the site if someone wants to distribute them .
Derrick

What sizes do you have? Do you have any metric or over/under size? Straight flute chucking reamers?
Please PM if you would like to sell any. Thanks

Wow. This got active. I use some. I manly don't use them because I don't ever have the one I need. I'd love to have your problem. If they are good please don't repurpose then unless you have to.

They are a very useful tool that isn't very cheap. They are worth more then the scrap value of what they are made of.

Just used a .505" reamer this morning. Needed something to fit "just right" on . 500" dia shaft.

JK

I have a set of .001 under, on size, .001 over in 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Need to get the 1/2" set one of these days.

I have a complete 1/2" set with over and under, Alvord Polks. Excellent reamers. You should also have their
corresponding drill bits and this is where metric sizes come in handy. I buy reamers one at a time as the need comes up.
The reamers should be sharp.

Back