Recognize this rotary table?

LEEQ

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Working on an old rotary table, not the Walter type. It looks a lot like my little 6" grizzly branded table. A lot bigger. Anybody recognize it? Looks like machine tool green might have been the original color.IMG_20230830_145747.jpgIMG_20230830_145817.jpg

The table locks work like grizzly, and the exterior mechanism (what I have of it) looks like the grizzly to. Here's the grizzly IMG_20230830_154027.jpg

Working on an old rotary table, not the Walter type. It looks a lot like my little 6" grizzly branded table. A lot bigger. Anybody recognize it? Looks like machine tool green might have been the original color.
Yeah it’s mine. Where did my shop gremlins leave it this time?

It found itself in bridgeport conn a few years ago. it since migrated to Mo. Tell those gremlins I would love the original parts and they can keep the cnc bs.

Looks like an old g&l table or maybe it was a lucas....we had so many rotary tables and so much pia. they were much bigger though. They were good tables, it's just not easy to move if the load is off balance. No markings?

Make sure you move the opposite drive gear. It is opposite of the one you pulled out with the drive handle.

There might be markings under the shtuff. Don't see any yet. I see te original worm and wheel. I don't think there are other gears. No handle either. Just a cobbled belt drive.

It's a 90 to 1 gear ratio. The table is a true 12" with inch fasteners.

Back