Recently acquired bridgeport

jydaz

Registered
Registered
I recently acquired this 1958 Bridgeport. Going to tear it down and clean and repaint. It appears to be in very good condition. Just needs some cleaning and tlc. I will post more pics as it progresses.

100_2326.JPG 100_2327.JPG

Nice, very nice indeed. Looks like you got a good machine to restore with some extras. Thank you for posting, looking forward to more posts of you project as you get started. Oh, And WELCOME to the HM. We are glad you found us.

I recently acquired this 1958 Bridgeport. Going to tear it down and clean and repaint. It appears to be in very good condition. Just needs some cleaning and tlc. I will post more pics as it progresses.

Wow!! Is that a vertical notching attachment on the backside of the turret?? I look forward to seeing your refresh pics!

Bernie

Beautiful Mill!!!:drool:
she's a looker, i can't wait to see the paint job!!:))
mike

NO.....I AM not ENVIOUS!...........repeat after me.........I am NOT envious.......

Very nice.....have fun with the clean up/paint/restoration....

Hi, Thanks for the encouragement. I will update pics as I go. Should have some more progress this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow!! Is that a vertical notching attachment on the backside of the turret?? I look forward to seeing your refresh pics!

Bernie

Hi, Yes, that is a shaper attachment.

- - - Updated - - -

It also came with a 15 inch Troyke rotary table and a nice vise too. I will try to put some pictures of those on too tomorrow

It also came with a 15 inch Troyke rotary table and a nice vise too. I will try to put some pictures of those on too tomorrow

Now, now, no holding back, you have to show us everything. :nono:

Great looking machine. Looks like it has been taken care of. If you don't mind saying, how much did you have to pay for it?

Back