real tool junkies feast your eyes

David,
I saw that Ad also and am so bummed out I am going to miss it. I am in Arizona for the winter so I can't be there to bid on it. It's kind of funny, you watch for this stuff to come up in your area and it hardly ever comes up. Then as soon as your away for a while, there it is. This equipment is something you really need to see yourself to bid on but hope someone get's a good deal.
By the way, I like your picture of Wally's Trike.
Bill

Makes you wonder why they're getting rid of this stuff? Are they closing their "secondary technical center"? Kids need to get exposed to this stuff...and not just cnc equipment.
Hopefully they're just replacing it with new. Thanks for sharing, it's about 3 hours from me maybe I'll go for a road trip Saturday. You have any idea how things are priced up around your neck of the woods? Are machines like these few and far between?

Edit: Guess Bill answered my question. Pretty much the same thing here.

Very sad. I see they are getting rid of bolt bins, hammers, wrenches, sockets, you name it. Definitely not a sale due to replacing old with new. It's a liquidation.

So your volunteering to place our bids and then handle the shipping to us right..Ha Ha.

Very sad. I see they are getting rid of bolt bins, hammers, wrenches, sockets, you name it. Definitely not a sale due to replacing old with new. It's a liquidation.

Very sad indeed.

Brian

Back