Ray of Sunshine .... Storm Cloud

Geeze Mark, dear Lord please give my friend strength and the help he needs. Words fail me , please take care of yourself if I can do anything to help I'm here.

Good luck mark, I sincerely hope things work out for you.

Rich

Mark,
That sucks, big time. Stay strong. We’re all behind you.

Sorry for you Mark , I feel for you because I kind of went through this . My first wife thought she could have her boy friend on the side too and she even told me he was going to come over for dinner once a week and we even had a kid . She told me this after she was gone for a month with him , she just showed up one day and told me this and informed me she was taking the kid back . I just closed the door , it felt good . Long story short I gave the ***** enough rope and she hung herself . If I could give you a little pep talk , OK right now you are hurting bad so don't do any thing rash . Get that lawyer , figure things out . What ever you do , don't think she is coming back . Stay strong and get thru this .

Mark, you are a honorable man and very talented to boot. It's too bad that you don't live near by. It isn't much compared to your shop, but I'd let you use mine any time if you lost yours (which I hope to God that you don't).

Been there. Thoughts are with you.

Hi Mark
Sorry i do not know what to say, but my thoughts are with you.
Time & Karma will get you through this.
Do not look back, it is a new day & a new start.
Good luck, we will be here for you.
Jeff

Hello Mark, That news totally sucks, The loss of trust and faith is the hardest and sharpest arrow to pierce ones heart, At the moment you are feeling very fragile and hurt, My son went through the same scenario with his wife and without his Mum and I he would have given up altogether, It is really tough If your ex cleans you out of all your machinery and tools , you will be left with another big hole in your life, For heavens sake Don't let it happen, You obviously will (In a worst case scenario) have to find another home.
Take a core group of workshop equipment with you, Your little South Bend Irreplaceable , Even if it lies under your bed , Your hand tools ditto, Maybe your drilling machine as well Maybe some of your friends could be asked to store the rest, The storm cloud will pass .

All the guys on the site are behind you , It is a mark of your standing in this group, That they care so much, Keep strong , Our prayers are here to uplift you in your darkest hour Good Karma for you & for her well least said!

You have my commiserations but on the other hand you are now a member of a very large club and free to do what you want when you want.
Whatever you do, do not let go of your tools, they will be your best friends and your shop whatever and wherever it is your 'safe place'.
May the winds blow good fortune your way.

We are asking everyone to help Mark out of this mess by contributing, so his tools are not repossessed at a bankruptcy sale.
If we all pull together, we CAN do it. Mark has been a vital member since 2014.

Please, send him a donation to his PayPal: markfrazier16137@yahoo.com

With your help, he doesn't have to lose his shop.

God bless you.

Back