read a page or two of manual.

taken old batteries out.

they didn't leak from sitting.

going to clean up some more tomorrow.

Have A Nice Day!

Electronic Learning Lab.jpg

Electronic Learning Lab

Hello-

My name is Bob Howard and I came across your posting on Google trying to find an Electronic Learning Lab as I am 64 yrs of age and years ago did teletypewriter equipment repair with Uncle Sam during the Viet Nam War and am now wanting to dust off my latent talents so I may apply them to locksmithing which I am going to do to supplement my Social Security retirement income. If you still have your "lab", I am interested in it. How much are you wanting to sell it for, please? I just did register on this site so I could contact you, so I do not know if listing phone numbers here is allowed, so will not at this time. Please let me know the particulars if you haven't disposed of the "lab", please.

Thanks,

Bob

PS.....I just had a thought; when I came across your post when I used Google, I was in he mindset of locating a "lab" to buy and just realized that you may not be selling yours and was just sharing your "project". Sorry, if I jumped the gun here....

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
Hi Racecar & Bob : I'm not in to Electronic's but I do have something my Dad had when I was just a kid, he was in to ham radios a lot,
and I have a Old Radio Shack Catalog he ordered things from. I hope this picture come out OK. The Chief.RadioShack004.jpg

RadioShack004.jpg

RadioShack004.jpg

And I just looked through the catalog for the first time in a long time, and Boy How Prices Have change, like the tools in it, 6 inch. wire side cutter $1.91
13 pc drill bit set $4.00 Dremel tool kit with 26 cutters or bits $23.50 But I guess my Dad would of said them prices were high back then.

chief

i'm just going through the lessons in it.

i also have the Electronic Sensor Lab.

if you like the older electronics how about this

Sears Engine Analyzer?

Have A Nice Day!

Sears Engine Analyzer 002.JPG

Electronic Learning Lab

Racecar- I just purchased a Lab off of eBay, so can't wait to receive it soon. Looking forward to dusting off some of the gray matter and updating with digital electronics. Wondering how you are doing with your lab?

Thanks, Bob

bob

i see your PS.

here's link at radio shack for Electronics Lab

http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...14337&filterName=Brand&filterValue=RadioShack

i'll shout at you tomorrow, it's been a rough one!:)

Have A Nice Day!

Dad's ham radios

Hi Chief- I just got my technician's license about one to two years ago with the ham radios. It is fun to play with ever so often....too many things to do and too little time....:) what to do next... lol :thinking:

Bob

Hi Racecar & Bob : I'm not in to Electronic's but I do have something my Dad had when I was just a kid, he was in to ham radios a lot,
and I have a Old Radio Shack Catalog he ordered things from. I hope this picture come out OK. The Chief.RadioShack004.jpg

RadioShack004.jpg

RadioShack004.jpg

Back