Pulled the Trigger on a PM 45 CNC...

Good luck with the snow Ray, here's what it looks like in Westminster now:

snow 1.JPG

snow 1.JPG

Good luck with the snow Ray, here's what it looks like in Westminster now:

View attachment 69856

I thought the bulk of it came South... Anyhow, it's a crappy situation out there in terms of driving. I've got a slow grade in front of my house and most folks are struggling to drive it.

Ray

this is like postponing Christmas:nono:
waiting patiently
steve

this is like postponing Christmas:nono:
waiting patiently
steve

I hate to tell you this but, we're getting more snow. Another 6" just hit the area and it's still going. This place is crippled and I almost got stuck with the truck picking up my wife from work... -Highly doubtful it will arrive tomorrow either...

Ray

I hate to tell you this but, we're getting more snow. Another 6" just hit the area and it's still going. This place is crippled and I almost got stuck with the truck picking up my wife from work... -Highly doubtful it will arrive tomorrow either...

Ray

Delivery outlook: When hell freezes over -which it did last night. We got another 12" of heavy wet snow and now, it's all frozen solid. I don't have a plow and hand shovels are useless.

Ray

That sucks Ray. Mother Nature is not cooperating! Nothing anyone can do but surrender to her power.:whiteflag:

Cheers,

John

That sucks Ray. Mother Nature is not cooperating! Nothing anyone can do but surrender to her power.:whiteflag:

Cheers,

John

No worries... In my younger years, I'd be climbing out of my skin. -Not so much now... I'm semi-self-employed now and busier than I've ever been (and loving it). As for mother nature... She also let me get up at 6 AM to work hard and clear some snow and let the dogs run but best of all, she let me come back inside the house and make pancakes, scrambled eggs and a sausage link for breakfast. -Let it snow, Mother Nature, let it snow...

Ray

Ray,
My machines left Matt's yesterday afternoon and according to FedEx in Indiana now. I guess they decided to go west instead of south on the way to Texas.

Rick

This all happened since yesterday... Big bucket plow came though and un-did a lot of the shoveling from early this morning. -All for the better good I suppose. As soon as I shoveled the sidewalk, the cold air froze it -nice and slippery now.

Anyhow, things are cleared well enough so, if the mill does come, the driveway is clear. Oh baby, my back and hamstrings are screaming at me!

Snow1.JPG

Look what they did to the front of my house... I shoveled the sidewalk and park walkway this morning...

Snow4.JPG

Here's what it used to look like.

Snow6.JPG

Ray

Snow1.JPG Snow4.JPG Snow6.JPG

Well... Will today be my lucky day? The tracking says it's supposed to come today... Keep your fingers crossed...

Ray

Back