• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

PT-76 Russian tank

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Hi
I have a PT-76 Russian amphibious tanks and thought you might think it was interesting. I've switched the engine in it when the old one was tired and it's hard and expensive to get the spare parts
It will be a Scania v8 engine instead of the old straight 6 must engine rebuild drive from the engine and rebuild the oil soap
I started the rebuilding last winter but they turbo was stolen on the new engine so it has standing adel until now
file:///Users/fernballan/Downloads/10204
The old motor

Attachments

Last edited:

fernballan

hermetic

Active User
Fabulous project. I think that engine will be a tight fit, but what a wonderful toy it will be. I like the "de-icer" in the first post! I hope the Russians know you have this!!!

Groundhog

I love this project. If you were a bit closer I'd bring a case of beer and stop by to watch! Keep the pictures and conversations coming.

fernballan

I love this project. If you were a bit closer I'd bring a case of beer and stop by to watch! Keep the pictures and conversations coming.
Beer is never wrong! I have this tank as a therapy when I'm stressed, I crawl down and fildel whid something

Bob Korves

I would like to have one of those to drive on the streets. Not only would it have better crash protection, but I also think other drivers would show more respect than usual. Turning the turret and barrel toward anyone who still did not quite get it would make them mark their laundry... :eek 2:
:blowup:

Container Above bottom breadcrumb