Project of my weekend

Great white hunter

Active User
Registered
This was my project of the weekend. I only had to machine the axle to fit but it was a fun project. I have a small dog that has no use of her rear legs due to an accident so my wife and I made her a wheel chair. This thing works great and she can roll around with all his dog pals.
P2250003.JPGP2250004.JPG

P2250003.JPG P2250004.JPG

That's awesome & so great that you & your wife took the time to do that to make life much easier. She's the coolest dog on the block now!
:drink:

That's awesome & so great that you & your wife took the time to do that to make life much easier. She's the coolest dog on the block now!
:drink:
She is so happy now that she can get around. When she isn't in her chair she is miserable. I will try to get a video of her using it.

Nice I did that way back with a real wheel chair. The usual German Shepard problem when they get around nine yrs old. I used seatbelts and she
could really move . Whatch out one day I went to the mail box with her, two cars smacked up due to seeing a wheelchair dog. true story.

That dog is gonna love that wheel chair. Awesome!:))

That is great I bet the dog does love it ! Great use for our tools Thank you for showing us

Back