Dale
BD Bike Shop
Groves, Texas 77619
United States

Total:US $34.86
Visa
Date/Time:28-Sep-2014 16:31:44 PDT
Transaction ID:6533574508

I've emailed them thrice and called countless times and no response through either venue. I found out about them here and the pricing as well as shipping seemed very reasonable but to date the customer service is a big FAIL.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with them?

I'm not sure what issue I am looking at. If thats the place I am thinking, I use to use them then their ebay got closed.

Yea thats them. They just sent me an email last week with deals saying they wanted my business back. But after you click the link it went to their closed ebay store

Just my luck I guess. No biggie, I'll just dispute it on my CC. Was a real good price on a foot of 2" 12L14 for a project.

Oh well, on to the next vendor and try again.

Whats the problem?

Cheers Phil

They ran my card on the 28th of Sept. and didn't deliver the product, won't answer the phone or respond to emails. All I'm hearing is crickets...

How big of a chunk you need? I'll browse a bit

Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate the offer but don't bother. I'm going to just get some from a different vendor and get enough to have around. It might be a good thing because I've got something else I wanna do with it that will take 4" so I'll get both at the same time.

Good deal man. Never hesitate to ask if you need help finding something. I have a pretty good bookmark collection ahaha

Yes, I also noticed “exact metals” is no longer an eBay seller. “Steeldawg” also went away? And I don’t see anybody filling in for them on eBay either? I bought some metal last week and found “OnlineMetals” to be the cheapest price/deal even with their high shipping costs, go figure! Good Luck, Dave.

Back