Prayers for Mark F

Mark,

More prayers going up for you.

I haven't been in touch with Him as much as I should of late, but I am cutting back a bit on other things to get back to what is important.

Feel better soon!

Looks like I'm little late to the ball .. but Prayers sent..

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am doing fairly well at the moment. I have some of my answers but not made any decisions yet. Some of you know what is going on , but for the rest who so kindly put me in their prayers, which I sincerely thank you for, This is what I know.

A short while back, I got the news after my yearly checks I get that my curated arteries have changed very significantly in the last year. They went from 30% to 70% clogged and they said if they continue at this rate I will be dead in less than a year without risky surgery. ( the surgery is routine, but because of some other factors it would be extremely risky to me.)About three weeks ago , I was working in my shop and I had a stroke. I was alone in there and could not get help as I was a little confused, frightened, and everything else you can imagine. I sat on the floor and waited. About ten minutes or so, I think, And I was able to call my doctor and she saw me right away. I have had many tests and some are what they call inconclusive, ( a catch all word). My curated arteries are 70% clogged and they said most likely a piece of plaque broke off and shot through my system and brain causing a stroke. There seems to be no permanent damage except my balance and walking has been affected ( it wasn't good anyway). I have had many tests and they will be repeated in a couple months to see if the condition has stabilized. A few days ago, something happened to my right eye. I spent the night at the emergency room. They think a blood vessel in the eye burst. I have to see an eye surgeon this week. I am told this may all be connected. I am wearing a heart monitor 24 hours a day as with my cardiac history , they seem to think this can all be a cardiac problem. I just know I can't see well in the right eye and evidently I am a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

I have been on borrowed time since 2008. They said then if I waited another hour I wouldn't have made it. I have survived two heart attacks , Open heart surgery, two strokes, I have a pacemaker , and a morphine pump. I still have an ascending aortic aneurysm that can't be fixed. AND I AM STILL HERE. ( I don't think God is done with me yet :rofl:. I must still have a purpose). And I really have to finish my grinder I am building. I plan too be here for several more years, so we will wait and see. I got some good doctors watching over me, but it is really not up to them.

Thank you so much for the love and prayers,
Mark

Back