Power Feed for Jet Mill

songbird

Active User
Registered
Does anyone out there know where to find a power feed, for the X axis, for a small jet mill, model #JVM-840? Do you know if the powerfeeds for a regular size, bridgeport or clone, that enco puts on sale, will fit? Thanks in advance, Jim.

Did you ever get an answer? I have a Jet 16 and would like to add a power feed to the x-axis, but I can't find Jet listed in any of the modern listings. Is the Jet 16 the same as any RF models or Enco models. I would like to see the bolt patterns and shaft location before buying to see if it matches. I had to re-register and can't post a new thread yet, so I'm glad I found yours.
Dan Coleman

A guy on another site says a Jet 16 is the same as an RF25. I compared the specs, and they are not quite the same. That doesn't mean most of the parts and adjustments are different. I guess we need some end plate and shaft measurements.
Dan Coleman

I will be tearing the jet mill apart in a couple of weeks to compare end plate and shaft size to see if a regular full size powerfeed can be modified to fit. Will send dimensions and pics when that happens if possible. Thanks, Jim.

Back