PM's new website

David, if you go down to the "Description" section and expand on that, don't you see the specifications? Also there is a manuals section below that which probably
has a lot of that information.
Yes, of course I looked in the description for dimensions, weight, etc. and in the manuals section. Did you look there? Maybe you have a back door I haven't found. If so, can you tell me the height of the PM935 with the head rotated up in the vertical position, or the weight, or the depth of the base? Rhetorical question.

Yes, of course I looked in the description for dimensions, weight, etc. and in the manuals section. Did you look there? Maybe you have a back door I haven't found. If so, can you tell me the height of the PM935 with the head rotated up in the vertical position, or the weight, or the depth of the base? Rhetorical question.

I did for the PM727, PM1127 and PM1228, all of which seem to have the same specification data that the machine tools online website did.
However, I did not check every machine PM sells. I didn't realize that not all pages had the same sort of info.

http://www.precisionmatthews.com/shop/pm-727m/

Just checked it, works for me.

Hit F5 to reload and it's online and no issues.

David.

David, I noticed the same thing, their old site is still online so most of that info is still available over there, hopefully Matt is monitoring this thread and can have that info moved over.

I started this thread partly to let everyone know that the new site that has been promised for quite a while is up and running and a place to add notes for Matt and his team to make improvements to the site as more users interact with it.

On that note, I would love to see a comparison matrix on the different spec's and Dimensions/Weights/Power Requirements etc. between different machines.

I ended up building one manually on excel for my evaluation when choosing what machines I wanted and I see the same questions come up with many other members here, probably not an easy thing to do but I believe would help buyers make a better informed decision in a shorter time, or at least narrow down the choices once the machines that don't fit the bill are eliminated.

Site looks really good and has some additional info the old site didn't have which is good, so lets keep the feedback coming.

David.

The site is up. Finally.

I would expect the new site to be a work in progress, pretty much like every other company website I've ever visited. Looking forward to checking out it's progress going forward.

Oh and well done Matt. :)

Looks like Matt and his team have finally got the new website up and running.

http://www.precisionmatthews.com/

THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE JANUARY .
IT REALLY IS COMPLETELY NEW AND LOOKS GREAT .

THE LONG OUT OF STOCK PM833T MILL IS RETURNING AND
NEW ONES WILL START SHIPPING THIS MONTH .

THE STAND , X AXIS & Y AXIS POWER FEED ARE OPTIONS NOW .

http://www.precisionmatthews.com/shop/pm-833t/

PM-833T-web-150x150.jpg

Back