Pm935tv On The Way!!

AirWolf

Registered
Registered
Hi folks,

after dreaming for months, then the mental seesawing between the TS / TV version; and getting great help and LOTS OF PATIENCE from Matt... finally got the check to him and will be seeing a PM935TV in a couple of weeks.

Same as when I ordered the PM1340GT - I feel like a kid anxiously waiting for Christmas to arrive!!! I might have a few grey hairs on my head... but I still act like a young love struck teenager when I go out into my little 1 car garage size "shop" and see the lathe sitting there... and soon will have yet another darling next to it!! Can hardly wait!!

Thank to everyone for getting me involved with this wonderful hobby.. (aka "addiction" ha ha)!!

Dale

Last edited:
Hey Dale,

Congrats on the new toy! :)

When I ordered my TV, it took less than two weeks from the time I gave Matt my CC number to the day it showed up in front of my house. IIRC, it took three days to get to Denver, then one day to put it on a lift-gate truck and deliver it. UPS freight.

Am sitting out in the shop right now wiring up the VFD and we will be getting it up on it's new stand Monday.

Congratulations Dale. I'm happy for ya and I'm anxious to see it all set up and making chips.

Mike.

Oh...and I almost forgot:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :congrats:

Thanks guys... and I will take photos of arrival, uncrating, and set-up.

Back