Pm935 Owners

To close the thread, I'd like to show the 935 in his new home. He'll likely stay right there until I can pack the shop up and move back to AZ, hopefully in the next 2-3 years depending on how things go. I will say the 'shop' has come a long way in the 3 years since buying this house. And to think I started with a 7x16 Micro Mark lathe and a LMS mini-mill. :)

IMG_0707.jpg

Now it's time to get back to making toys, and parts for toys (the new Rubi). :D

To close the thread, I'd like to show the 935 in his new home. He'll likely stay right there until I can pack the shop up and move back to AZ, hopefully in the next 2-3 years depending on how things go. I will say the 'shop' has come a long way in the 3 years since buying this house. And to think I started with a 7x16 Micro Mark lathe and a LMS mini-mill. :)

View attachment 125979

Now it's time to get back to making toys, and parts for toys (the new Rubi). :D

Wish I had a nice shop like that... both the floor space and the ceiling height!
And he has a projector to watch movies while he works... grin!

BTW: EXCELLENT choice in equipment!

Top notch shop, top notch equipment. And a top notch guy. Lookin good Bill!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

"And to think I started with a 7x16 Micro Mark lathe and a LMS mini-mill."
Machining tools are worse than crack, after your first taste you just have to have more!
I'm in Prescott, look me up when you move back to the great state of Arizona.

Machining tools are worse than crack, after your first taste you just have to have more!

Will do. There seems to be a plethora of hobby machinist types in the state of AZ. I'll be in good company. :)

Oh...one more thing. Someone here expressed an interest (Mark?) in the EL700 and/or electronic touch probe. Two things I have discovered: One, the breakaway (read plastic) touch probe is not very accurate. I am upgrading to the steel touch probe. And two, I like to capture x-axis datums from the left (maybe because I'm left handed?) and was not getting the readings I was expecting. In order to capture from the left, you need to reverse the x-axis directions in the DRO. DroPros was great in helping me figure that one out. :) Y-axis captures normally from the front with no changes in the DRO.

So true worst then Drugs

Back