Pm727m Mill Base Hole Pattern

cncastle

Registered
Registered
Hi - I'm new here and just ordered a PM727M mill. I did not order the stand as I'll be fabbing one out of steel square tube. Can anyone tell me the dimensions (namely length by width) of the four holes where the mill base mounts to a stand?

I just had mine delivered couple of weeks back and haven't set it up yet. It's still sitting crated in my garage. But I did order it with stand, which is currently standing in my basement, waiting for the mill to make it down there as well.

Anyway, to make it short, if nobody else responds, I can measure up the hole pattern this weekend and let you know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok here ya go. Disclaimer, all measurements taken with tape measure and eyeball, neither of which are certified o_O. The base of the mill measures 13 1/2 x 21 1/2. Bolt pattern, first hole is back from front edge to approx. center of hole 1 3/4. From front hole to back center to center 14 3/8. side to side center to center 10 5/8. The chip pan that is included is 22 1/2 x 26 1/4 with the depressed area being 20 1/2 x 24. The chip pan is deeper front to back. My 727 is sitting on the garage floor waiting for me to finish the stand. but as usual life gets in the way. By the way the 727 is much larger then I thought it would be. and appears to be very nicely made.

I finally got around to measuring mine. Trying to measure to the closest 32nd I get:

10&25/32 wide by 14&13/32 long for the mounting pattern

Back