Pm1340gt Gearbox Pump Oiler System

Hopefully the final iteration on this similar to what Alan H. did except soldering in the segments. Use 0.5" brass rod and through bore with a 0.25" drill, can either drill from both sides and cap one end or I sequentially drilled from one end to a depth of 8.25" in a 8.5" overall length brass rod using aircraft drills. I drilled one end with an 11/32" drill to 1" and tapped with a 1/8" NPT tap for the brass elbow. Feeder lines are 1/8" copper tubing, I suggest using the softer thicker wall copper which is easier to bend, although I used the 122 copper. Cut segments with a wire stripper <> cutters, may need to lightly file the ends and use a small awl or center punch in the opening. I used a SN-AG-CU solder with a blow torch on its lowest setting to solder the segments in. Pretty straight forward to make and didn't take too long.

Formable Easy-to-Machine 353 Brass Rods

Copper tubing 1/8" 3' or 6'
3' Super-Conductive 101 Copper 0.032" Thick Tube Wall, 1/8" OD which bends easier, similar to 4 mm Bijur tubing
OR
Weldable 122 Copper Tube 0.014" Wall Thickness, 6 Feet Long, 1/8" OD which is stiffer but can be bent

Elbow if going to 4mm tubing:

PPST30 24" High Pressure Flexible Hose (600mm) for Lubrication System 4mm Bijur

Oiler Manifold 1.jpg
Oiler Manifold 2.jpg
Oiler Manifold 3.jpg

Back