Pm1030v Won't Power Up.

Due to budget constraints ( no cash ready to spend ) unfortunately the budget dept. says I have to wait. And you know what they say........ good things come to those who wait. I hate waiting!

I understand. My CFO is getting about a gut full of my purchases. She's been really good but, her patience is wearing thin. My argument is (feel free to use if applicable):
I'm not in a bar spending money and chasing skirts, you don't have to call or text my cell to hunt me down. To find me, you are just a half dozen steps from the shop. And I can build you cool s#!t!

My argument is (feel free to use if applicable):
I'm not in a bar spending money and chasing skirts, you don't have to call or text my cell to hunt me down. To find me, you are just a half dozen steps from the shop. And I can build you cool s#!t!
haha I use that same one . My variation is there are worse habits ...it's not gambling , drugs, sitting in a bar ...strangely it doesn't work too well.

I need to try that with my wife.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

haha I use that same one . My variation is there are worse habits ...it's not gambling , drugs, sitting in a bar ...strangely it doesn't work too well.

Dammit Subway! You're doing it all wrong.....you gotta focus on the sell. Just hackin' on ya....lol

Judging from the new Kubota in your avatar.....looks like you already did....with great success!

Believe it or not, that tractor is 10 years old. It looks so good because it used to live in the garage and the wife parked outside...hehehe.

That didn't last too long.

I bartered the parking space to build a shop in the backyard. Wife got her parking spot back, tractor lives in the shop now! Win win.

Believe it or not, that tractor is 10 years old. It looks so good because it used to live in the garage and the wife parked outside...hehehe.

That didn't last too long.

I bartered the parking space to build a shop in the backyard. Wife got her parking spot back, tractor lives in the shop now! Win win.

That there was a slick move! My "wife bartering skills," are weak compared to yours. You Sir, are a pro.

Back