• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Pm- Vendor Sponsor

Nels

Founder
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
I am very pleased to announce that Quality Machine Tools, the maker of Precision-Matthews machines, has become our first Vendor-Sponsor.

Matt has been a supporter of our site for years.
We thank him for his continued support.

Uglydog

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
Thank you Matt and PM.
While I've seen threads referencing the PM line, I haven't taken the initiative to look into the offerings.
I found a tab above.
However, a website would be helpful.

Daryl
MN

Old Squier

Excellent! Love my 1340GT and appreciate Matt's support off the equipment he sells. Looking to buy a new mill from him this year.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Nels

Founder
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
If you deal with companies for your hobby needs, and would like to see them sponsor us, provide support and specials to members....

ASK THEM!

If enough of you ask, they will have to sponsor us....

rusty4747

Swarf
Registered Member
I purchased a PM1440TS from Matt, his participation here was a major reason I purchased from them. However, I needed a question answered about the set up on the DRO and emailed on a Saturday evening, it did take him 11 minutes to reply and fix my issue. Thanks Matt.

jer

I just finished up the details of my new PM1440GT and accessories purchase, my second lathe, from Matt and QMT. They are a great bunch of people. I have never seen people work harder before, during and after the sale.

They go above and beyond.

Thanks Matt

Silverbullet

Thanks Matt, very nice of you and PM . Just wish I could afford a 14-40 with all the goodies dro , taper attachment, 40 position tool post . Let alone mill 949 vari speed, Kurt vise , power feeds . Of course thirty thou ill never see. But I can dream ALOT. Thanks

zmotorsports

H-M Supporter - Premium Content
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
Just saw this thread. Matt is great to deal with and if anyone is looking for nice equipment with outstanding customer support, Precision Mathews is the call to make.

Mike