PM machines

Matt is both a really decent guy AND he knows the modern tool business. At times, he is hard to reach because he's busting his tail unloading and setting up 3 or 4 full cargo containers of machines (30-40 machines each) and prepping them for delivery. That happens several times a year and I for one don't think I could do it myself. He also sells much larger machines than what we small-time guys purchase. Those big machines are always sold with service contracts and he personally does a lot of that work. I'll also mention that Matt loves to design machines -and sometimes, he works with local cast iron foundries and makes experimental parts. He knows his way around machines and when you get 15 minutes of his time, you're getting the benefit of a lifetime of straight-shooting, no BS information.

It's no secret, I do my best to help Matt out and I attempt to offload some of the questions & answers he normally gets by posting information here. He's mentioned this has helped him a lot. I get anywhere from 3-5 Private Messages a week from PM owners who have questions and the occasional person whose looking to buy a lathe. I do my best to answer the questions as truthfully as Matt does...

Anyhow, I hope you decide to go with a PM machine as I feel they're pretty darn decent as far as modern Asian manufactured machines go.

Ray

Back