PM coupon codes?

COMachinist

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'm a retired veteran on a fixed income I am going to upgrade to a 833 tv mill and noticed at check there is a place for a coupon code. I just can't stop the PM 932-M-PDF gear head to stop leaking gear head oil. I have over hauled the head twice and it start leaking oil after about 10-20 hrs on the spindel. It is leak8ng again.
So going up to the 833TV mill.
CH

FWIW, I've seen in different manuals list 2 different size spindle seals for RF-45 style mills. My PM-45 had the thicker size seals. I replaced them 4 yrs ago & they haven't leaked since.

Well I wish I had know about a military discount. In the last 2 months I've spent $15,000 with PM. I'm also retired disable veteran with a DD214 in my safe. Well Bummer!

That's an innovative way to stop a leak.

FWIW, I've seen in different manuals list 2 different size spindle seals for RF-45 style mills. My PM-45 had the thicker size seals. I replaced them 4 yrs ago & they haven't leaked since.
I got the part numbers for all th3 seals from PM tech help and ordered the Part numbers they sent me in an email. The first time was in 2021, an the second over haul and rebuild in2022, with all new bearing, seals, and clean out of gear box and repaint with red POR15 engine casting sealer. Still getting spindel leak that get on everything around the mill and me.

Back