Pm 935 Arrived!

I still have flashbacks of those moments of getting it off of the truck, glad to see it safe and sound. Looks great next to the lathe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When UPS Freight delivered mine, it was almost a non-event. Everything went pretty smoothly. And I'm thankful for that. :)

When UPS Freight delivered mine, it was almost a non-event. Everything went pretty smoothly. And I'm thankful for that. :)

I had mine delivered to a local supply house I do business with...
The manager delivered it to me in the evening.

When it came off the back of the local delivery... it was a questionable balance... Thankfully my buddy the manager knew what he was doing!
The other issue was getting it into the basement through a standard 36" wide walk through door.
Long story short... we took the door out of the jamb... and it just went through, after removing the X axis table.
Seems one of those things about this style mill... the size is a bit cumbersome to move.

Now the 1340GT lathe... that was a breeze to get into the basement.

Both are on stands now... with wheel attachments to move them if/when necessary.

Looking good. Very nice machine you have yourself there!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I'm in the process of doing this exact same thing. Same machine, same shop crane/engine hoist, but for some reason mine runs out of travel on the hydraulic ram about 8" below where this one does.

I'm in the process of doing this exact same thing. Same machine, same shop crane/engine hoist, but for some reason mine runs out of travel on the hydraulic ram about 8" below where this one does.

Where do you have the arm set for weight? That may be what's causing you to run out of "lift"- I had mine set at 1 ton

Back