Well I must say I'm disappointed with this initial introduction to my new machine. I set it up, leveled it, did the run in and that was a mistake. After the run in I drained and refilled the gear box. While draining there was a Hugh amount of metal in the fluid. Added some new fluid and tried to run it again. To my surprise it was stuck in High Range. After talking to Matt I finally took it apart today to find a fair amount of metal shaving, High-Low keyway (86) was dinged up and the sealed bearings on the bottom of the gear box are shot. For anyone who buys one of these I fully recommend you to open up the gear box and clean it out.