PM-1440E-LB help

Most motor wiring diagrams on Asian machines seem to be BOGUS!!!!!! Really,you can't trust them .

Boy that's the truth.....still having issues and not finding much info......having some clown monkey around before I purchased this machine does not help. Grizzly brand lathes that are similar offer some pictures of wiring.

How about either post here or send me an email and let me know where you are and what you have done, year of the machine, etc. I searched near Walnut Creek and I only have record of a few machines near you, none are the 1440E-LB, so need a few details. (Of course who knows where you got it, just trying to see what info I could find)

Best would be to post a picture of the electrical box and the contactor that you changed, and also how you have the motor wired now. The more details the better.

I have any info that you need for wiring, etc, but need some details where you are with it and what has been done so far.

It can be tough with used machines that someone messed around with before you got it, sometimes thats a headache, but we will get it figured out.

Email is much faster for me to reply, sales@precisionmatthews.com or matt@machinetoolonline.com

Or post here, others can also chime in.

Picture of the 1440E-LB Electrical box below, if you need that. Hope this will help

Also, if there are any jumpers on the motor, remove them. Wire it exactly as shown above, remove jumpers.

PM-1440E-LB-Electrical-Box.jpg

Back