PM-1130V Thread Table

Hello Dave,

I wanted to get time to mess with the gearing more, but getting jobs out the door takes precedence.... and theres been enough of those to keep me more than busy. I was able to verify the TPI generator works, especially for my spring winding range of 3.5-4.8TPI, but have not had an opportunity to figure out min/max gears. I did rename the gear positions to be more in line with the manual, but of course i cant find the file i was working off to get you which ones i renamed to what.

Im hoping sometime in November I can some time to mess with this some more because the spreadsheet is quite helpful!

Hi @JPMachine

No problem. I just came across the spread sheet and thought I should ask. Being busy is usually a good sign! I am glad the spread sheet is helpful and I intentionally left all of the cells unprotected so that the user can work with it. The column titles are that I used are generic to each of the sheets so I am not surprised if you find changing the titles can help you remember things. By the way when I titled things like C2B the number 2 is suppose to be read as "to" or "connected to" or "touching" "C axle gear touching the B axle gear".

However, if you are finding the spread sheet works without error and you cannot get around to eliminating some of these gears in the columns I may still remove the draft status from the sheet... one of these days. I would have to remove some of the gears from some of the columns arbitrarily as there are probably just too many of them to run the macro to find all possible gear combinations. These things are never perfect for all circumstances.

Dave L.

Back