Please Help mw with a Huanyang VFD

I have sent another request to the supplier for information and a link to a online manual.

Will advise as soon as I hear something

Al

Good News, I have the lathe now running with all of the functions/features operating on it.
It has been a long and trying battle getting everything to work. The final issue was solved by installing a 220 Volt AC
power line into the electronics of the lathe. Why they removed this power cord from the lathe is any ones guess. This ended up
being the source of much of my problems with getting the VFD to work.
With the power control of the lathe being on the saddle there is no need for a remote switch now and the feature of having a Potentiometer
mounted on the lathe versus using the internal transmission is a issue for a later date.

My supplier of the VFD was a major disappointment, as once they had my money for the VFD they became silent. I was however able to get information
and some on-line manuals from the manufacture.

Here is a link to the Huanyang HY and SL series of VFD's http://www.hy-electrical.com/download3.htm

I am still waiting for them to provide me with a on line manual covering the GT series that I have.

It is my hope that others might benefit from the issues that I had and I want to especially thank those individuals on this site who took time to try and assist me
it is greatly appreciated.

Now I am off to make some Chips!

Best Regards

Al

Hello All;
Well I did get the manual for the Huanyang GT VFD, the problem being it is not on the net.
I had the manufacture sent me a PDF of the manual which is on my computer, I want to somewhere, somehow post it
so other can have the benefit of the manual on line.

Does anyone know of a free site that I can use to make available to others this manual?

Thanks

Al

Reactions: val
Hi Al,

You should be able to attached it to this thread. Whenever you post you have the option below:
Attachments

If you hit the "Manage Attachments" button, a pop-up named File Upload Manager pops up:
On the right hit the: Add Files and select the file from your desktop, then hit upload.
It should show up in Attachments at the button of the pop-up, then hit "Done".

The file will be attached to your post as an icon in your post. Figures can be inserted into your post. If you have problems send me a PM and an email, and I will upload for you.
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: val
Thank You Mark;
I will attempt to attach the Huanyang GT Series VFD PDF file now!

Regards
Al

Attachments

• GT series manual.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 21
You are lucky, I had one and it never did work, I sent it back, and I was lucky and got My money back.:D

Back