Please Check Out Our New Christmas Gifting Thread

Set is spoken for. Still have all the spares listed. When the post office opens, I'll see how many will fit in a small flat rate box and post it here.
Thanks scruffy. Ron

I will notify all six of the people who PM'd me on this in the next few days, I am going to send a set to each of them, not just the 5th one. I have use of a large copier so it's not a problem. Well done fellas. If you are wondering if you are one of the six, if you PM'd, you are a winner. I shut it down at 6 PMs

"Billy G"

Bill,

Just saw this thread. I know it's too late for Christmas, but I really could use machinist tool chest. Is there any way to still get a copy? I'd be willing to pay for shipping. Also, as a service to the community, I'd be willing to convert them to the electronic version (such as a PDF file of SolidWorks drawing) so more people would be able to download them. With your permission of course.

Sorry about the delay on the collets. My 85 year old father had to be squaded to the hospital. Tuesday morning and haven't got much done this week.
Hopefully he gets to come home tomorrow and everything gets back to normal.
To cold to warm my shop up for a little bit. I'll try to get on it soon.
Thanks scruffy. Ron

Here's what's left of the collets. 1 by 1-8, 2 by 3-16, 1 by 3-8, 1 by 1-2, 1 by 19-32, 3 by5-8, 2 by 3-4 , 1 by 7-8 and 1 by 15-64.
10 will fit in a small flat rate box.
Thanks scruffy. Ron

I guess I'll take one each 1/8, 3/16, 3/8, and 1/2. You still want the cutter, right?

Collets are all mailed out. Some going to s.d., tex.,Ohio and fla.. Think I'll just deliver the ones to fla. in person in a couple of weeks!
Thanks as always scruffy. Ron

Has this thread died this year .?? or am I missing something
Brian..

Sounds good. I have a set of inside , da brain dead, spring loaded measuring instruments. More details tomorrow. Been a long day, had to take my mom for her yearley cancer checkup.
Thanks ron

Back