Please Check Out Our New Christmas Gifting Thread

thank god someone took milling book ... i really really really had a hankering for it .
but my local library happens to have it and i wouldnt have felt right taking it

I'm evil, Can I temp you with my copy? Some dirty finger marks on the edges. PM me if you want it... or anyone else.

Seven sets of plans and one Machinerys' Handbook will be going out starting Monday the 19th. Merry Christmas fellas.

"Billy G"

I know it's past Xmas but I have something that something I' d like to give to someone who could use it- them.
Should I post it here or some place else?
Thanks scruffy. Aka. Ron

I would like some one that is in need of to have these.
Set of r-8 collets from 1-16 to3-4 by 32 's has sheet medal stand, though it may be harder to mail. Also have ,2 by 1-8, 1 by 5-32, 3 by 3-3-16, 2 by 1-4, 1 by 11-32, 1 by 3-8,1 by 7 -16,2 by 1-2,1 by17-32,2 by 19-32,3 by5-8, 1 by 21-32, 2 by3-4
6 that I can't find a size marked.
If you can afford shipping great, if you can't I can. Happy holidays to all.
Thanks as always, scruffy

image.jpg

Now that's a haul for someone. Thank-you Ron.

"Billy G"

Well bill, I thought someone could use the set and anyone else that need some replacements or what ever . Best if people take what will fit in a flat rate box.
Thanks scruffy. Ron

Maybe we should have a permanent give away thread/forum. I was rearranging some of my drawers and came across a facing/chamfer tool that I don't like and don't use. It's a Valnite MSN45-128-4R3-075$ Econo-miser. I also have a pack of 10 inserts for it. You can't use it on machines under 10Hp according to the verbage on the side. Pay the shipping and it's yours.

Back