Placed My First Order with SendCutSend

In my first career in biochem research, I was regularly instructed to haul all sorts of useful stuff to the boneyard. Everything that had been purchased for a study was trashed once the study was finished. Stuff like gas pressure regulators, small pumps, motors, stainless and brass fittings etc. I couldn't bring myself to do that, so I started rat-holing it all. When it came time to leave that job, I was faced with a good sized pile. There was no way to smuggle it all out to the parking lot, so I did something I regularly did as part of my job. I went to the motor pool, checked out the Travel-All, loaded it up and drove out the front gate. There was no guard, and no one kept track of me anyway, so the extra long trip went completely unnoticed.

In my first career in biochem research, I was regularly instructed to haul all sorts of useful stuff to the boneyard. Everything that had been purchased for a study was trashed once the study was finished. Stuff like gas pressure regulators, small pumps, motors, stainless and brass fittings etc. I couldn't bring myself to do that, so I started rat-holing it all. When it came time to leave that job, I was faced with a good sized pile. There was no way to smuggle it all out to the parking lot, so I did something I regularly did as part of my job. I went to the motor pool, checked out the Travel-All, loaded it up and drove out the front gate. There was no guard, and no one kept track of me anyway, so the extra long trip went completely unnoticed.
There are few sadder things than wasting stuff. My last job the parent co in France decided to send their dead pile of obsolete parts all the way to the plant in CA and there it moldered in the parking lot taking up the first two rows of parking. To me it was a total invitation and nobody ever said anything when I relieved them of the burden as none of those parts were used on anything we made.

Back