Placed My First Order with SendCutSend

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Two simple parts,10 of each. One in 16 ga. CRS, the other 1/8" 4130. Total price, including free shipping was $43.11! Uploaded my drawings and placed the order Friday afternoon. Here I sit drinking coffee Saturday morning and the parts are in inspection. Should receive them Tuesday. Impressed is hardly the word for how I feel.

Hope they turn out perfect! Pics of the parts, please along with your impressions after the parts have been received. I've had SendCutSend and OSHcut both bookmarked for a planned project. It'd be great to get 'real' feedback on either one.

GsT

Great information. Pics would be great when you get the pieces. It is great to have more options these days for parts and enclosures that make sense to out-source.

I've used "FrontPanelExpress", "Protocase" and "ExpressPCB" several times, successfully in the past. They tend to be more pricey than the ones mentioned above though. In each case I used their softwares to create the parts. 100% satisfied but lower cost would be good.

I have 3 orders over the last year.
1. Flashing for a kitchen microwave install - saved $200 over local trim outfit.
2. UHMW "shoes" for a pipe-leg table. Could have done this cheaper but didn't want to take the time.
3. Some brackets for a toggle clamp to go around an outside corner. Never would have made these myself.

I hope you are as happy as I am at the end. Parts were shipped quick and just as specified.

I too am very interested in like what they charged. Also how it was packed( like did they wrap it with vis paper) and how much for shipping. I heard great things from other members here and even though I have a good relationship with my laser co I’ve learned to always be on the lookout because you never know.

Have been using SendCutSend for a couple of years now,and have been very happy with there service.
Initially I wanted to pick my parts up from them thinking it would be quicker but they do not allow local
pickup and I have been very pleased with the response times and the shipping.IMG_5796.jpeg

Back