Pictures of things made in Home Shop CNC

I used a two angle contact roller bearings on the chuck side and two ball bearings on the pulley side. The bearings sit partly in the side plates and in the spindel housing.
It turned out to be very solid and good solution.

Last edited:
The spindel motor and belt mounted. It´s an SEW Eurodive 2,2 kW servo motor that I found on ebay. It was with a gear that I removed.

Here the frame for the ATC. Milling the index plate and tool holder was fun. This also used my X3 to the limit. Without the Division Master I would not have been able to do it.

Here are the X axis in place with the ATC with its stepper motor and cylinder.
I needed to replace the NEMA 23 double stack motor with a NEMA 23 with 18:1 gear box. I spent a lot of time getting the ATC to work properly.

Last edited:
I made all the mounting hardware for a CNC rebuild/scratchbuild ish on my X2 mill. That's 3 bearing blocks, 2 motor mounts, 2 ball nut mounts, and 1 motor extension. All the cutting was done on the X2 under CNC control.
zI64VsO.jpg

I am also working on a spindle light, some of the work was done manually on the lathe, but the drilling and cutting for the light recess was all done using CNC.
1wPOdRA.jpg
dU6fjUJ.jpg

Back