Pictures of things made in Home Shop CNC

the engraving is nice but wow the chess set is great, the finish looks really good.
and I like tool paths myself
Steve

thanks man Now I just need to make a new chess board the one in the pic is for my marble chess set I got when I was in the sand box. I should get more close up pics of the chess pieces. I'm also currently working on a lot of tooling setup and mill lathe mods that will all be done on cnc.

The Chess set is fantastic. I like the two-tone look for the Black set. (and the tool marks :) )

thank you very much. I guess with all the responces ill try to get new pics tonight that show the tooling and two tone better.

Cadillac STS,

Are those 1" tool holders AXA, BXA or CXA? Probably the latter but if they are AXA, would you sell just one of them? I have a 12x36 with an AXA (100 Series) QCTP and I need exactly one 101 style tool holder for it that will hold the 1" tall Armstrong style shank on a nice corner rounder that I bought.

Those are really nice! About how long did it take to make one?

Honestly not sure because i machined all 6 at one time simpky repeating each step 6 times untol they where all ready for the next step it toke around 10 hours to load in the machines. Edit a lot of items like tools and doing re measurements and tons of other items that comes along.

What software did you use to draw the CAD for the handles? What CAM?

Back